PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Painted Pete
JaniceL

Painted Pete

I don't know, do I put this photo in with animals or special techniques. Given that this was a mobile phone capture with some manipulation, Special Techniques might be the best choice.
I love the different colored eyes and how it shows up in the photo mobile phone or not.

Well Bob, that IS true. They do know that and this one makes it pretty clear.

Nice effect. I just remember the saying: Dogs have masters, cats have "staff".

This is really odd thought, but the cat has a look of a "human being" pose. like its mentality level is as high as ours is.

Snuffy, It's not really an odd thought. I have a couple cats myself that are pretty smart, but this one has some very human like traits, unlike any cat I have met.

Media information

Category
Artistic and Creative Images
Added by
JaniceL
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com