PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Heard Me
beachdogkeith

Heard Me

Suddenly this Grizzly became aware of me and it was time to Boogie!
P
how close were you when you took the picture of that bear gigggles.

I took the photo while sitting in my car. He was 100 to 150 feet away at this moment. I had been parked for half hour ish watching and capturing bird activity at a small creek on my left and turned to the right and watched this Grizzly just mosey out of the treeline and eat its way down an embankment angling ahead of me. Shortly after this shot it turned and made its way slowly back to the trees and disappeared.

Media information

Category
Wildlife and Animals
Added by
beachdogkeith
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com