PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Olympic NP - The Beach Near Kalaloch
B

Olympic NP - The Beach Near Kalaloch

Hmmm...that is a very good question. I didn't alter it but did try to saturate the moon a bit better with the burn tool. I don't know how to add a moon, so that is no what happened here. I haven't been on for a while, so sorry it has taken so long to get back. The original photo showed the moon being more white than yellow and I did a single image HDR which brought back some of the color. It may have been that the original image, with the moon blown out white, burned through the clouds too. I didn't think about it when I was adding saturation back in. I'll have to go back and look at the original.

Media information

Category
Olympic Peninsula
Added by
bjparkinson
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back