Recent content by amycramer

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. A

Heron portrait

Great shots, bro!
  2. A

A Couple More Dragons...

Great shots. I can't decide which I like better.
  3. A

Headlight Basin/ Lake Ingalls

Wonderful series! The baby goat is especially good, as is the pano and the last star shot.
  4. A

Fire on the Mountain

Great shots Janice, too bad about the fire.
  5. A

Hiking the Grassy Knoll Trail.

Great shots, can't pick a fav. Another hike to add to my list.
  6. A

bit off more than it could chew...

Great shot Rocky! The feathers are just wonderful.
  7. A

Hello from Portland

Welcome Sandra! Lots of good folks and info here.
  8. A

a nameless mountain stream

Well done! I really like the first one, I too like to see some motion in water. I just love the moss on the rocks in the PNW. After all that work, you can name it whatever you like. :)
  9. A

Me and my shadow

I like the vertical, the bird and his shadow are larger. And the rock wall seems more massive. Just my 2 cents worth.
  10. A

On My Way Home Tonight...

Beautiful colors! good reason for a stop.
  11. A

Another trip to Shoshone Falls

Perfect time to try it.
  12. A

I use it in Photoshop Elements 6 and also in Corel painshop pro. It seems to work for me better in paintshop, but that may be just cause I have used that program longer. It is an effect that you pick inside of either and then takes you to a different workspace. BEWARE! My husband didn't see me...
  13. A

Memorial Day

Well done. I especially like the cap.
  14. A

I only used one of the dozens of effects available in Topaz Audjust, clarity. It is only $50.00 and you can try it for free. It has saved quite a few of my landscape shots. examples.http://www.topazlabs.com/forum/members/7738-albums507.htm I am not a salesman, just a very satisfied customer...
  15. A

Do you mind if I give topaz a try and post the result, if it works?
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com