Recent content by bjparkinson

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. B

H2 Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *Pictures*

I love these. I have always used a glass bowl for water drop shots, but never got the intense color you got with these. I like it a lot! Next time I set up for water drops I will try different bowls for different effects. Nice work and thanks for sharing the information with us.
  2. B

Comment by 'bjparkinson' in media 'Sawtooth Mountains'

Thanks for rating and for commenting!
  3. B

Comment by 'bjparkinson' in media 'Sawtooth Mountains'

Thank you all for the very kind comments!!
  4. Sawtooth Mountains

Sawtooth Mountains

Sawtooth Mountain scenes in central Idaho near Stanley.
  5. Sawtooth Mountains

Sawtooth Mountains

Sawtooth Mountain scenes in central Idaho near Stanley.
  6. Southern Idaho Desert

Southern Idaho Desert

Dirt road near between Boise and Mountain Home.
  7. Old Homestead

Old Homestead

Taken last year of an old homestead near Star, Idaho
  8. Old Homestead

Old Homestead

Taken last year of an old homestead near Star, Idaho
  9. Middle Fork of the Boise River

Middle Fork of the Boise River

New snowfall on the foothills surrounding Boise, Idaho. Looking down at the Middle Fork of the Boise River near Arrowrock Reservoir.
  10. Middle Fork of the Boise River II

Middle Fork of the Boise River II

New snowfall on the foothills surrounding Boise, Idaho. Looking down at the Middle Fork of the Boise River near Arrowrock Reservoir.
  11. B

Comment by 'bjparkinson' in media 'Floated'

Awesome! This really is beautiful. Perfect reflection and the colors are great. Nice work!
  12. B

Stream of Consciousness

This is awesome!! Nice work, indeed. I'd love to see in on canvas. I haven't ever done it myself though, so I am no help on that front.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com