Recent content by BrianH

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. BrianH

This thread needs a good title...

how about The family reunion
  2. BrianH

The Veiled Entrance

very pretty Tony but I like the bigfoot shot better
  3. BrianH

A rare sighting...

Really nice self portrait Tony. I use rear sync a lot when shooting long exposure. Looks like a good new AV for ya
  4. BrianH

Suiattle River view

nice post card pic there Rocky, very nice
  5. BrianH

Studio fun with Sara

Thanks E, well the shoot was all about shots she had in her wish list. The day before this shoot we did a boudoir shoot that I posted on PC. The first shot was just play kinda steam punk with junk around the shop and I think it works well and your thoughts on having the back foot visible...
  6. BrianH

Caption this!

HMMMM so do I eat that lizard head or tail first?
  7. BrianH

Studio fun with Sara

IT was fun. as it always should be LOL
  8. BrianH

Studio fun with Sara

Sara came out for an afternoon to shoot whatever came to mind with what he had available. Great fun setting up different lighting sets for different styles of shooting. great practice all are shot strobist style with sunpak 611 and 522, wireless triggers.
  9. BrianH

Miss Antionette

I know the rules all 48 LOL. I tend to do little PS work on my work. I like to show people for who they are. She is very lovely and was fun to work with. The first shot the lower angle was on purpose to get her head angle the way I wanted. the lighting was also experimental, an off camera...
  10. BrianH

Miss Antionette

Thanks Janice, she is a tad short for a professional model, right at 5'0" tall. The shingles affected my sight for nearly 3 months. just now getting to where I feel comfortable working on pics again
  11. BrianH

Miss Antionette

Thanks Bob. Her chest is had to hide at 36F. LOL. There is added off camera flash to both shots. even though we are outdoors,
  12. BrianH

Miss Antionette

just for you E
  13. BrianH

Miss Antionette

shingles are 10 times worse than the pox get the shot if you can I have many of her with 45* to the camera E, I just like this one looking over her shoulder of this one.
  14. BrianH

Miss Antionette

shot while I was in AZ this past winter. came down with a severe case of the shingles and my eye sight was just not right for months. back at it and able to edit a bit. hope you like
  15. BrianH

Just a sparrow?

not sure of the specific bird can anyone help me put a name to him?
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back