Recent content by Cher O

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. Cher O

A couple of shorties from Stanwood this afternoon

These are awesome. Using your thread to work on my signature. :) Thank you! C.
  2. Cher O

best bufflehead ever

Really nice, Rocky. Water that color looks unreflective... yet his likeness is sharp and clear... a funny visual for me. So glad it is the season to shoot. We will be seeing more of yours like this. Have a great week! C.
  3. Cher O

Comment by 'Cher O' in media 'Poppy 2'

A standout.
  4. Cher O

Comment by 'Cher O' in media 'June'

Love this! Really stands out from the crowd.
  5. Cher O

downy woodpecker

Beautiful!
  6. Cher O

just a li'l killdeer

Things conspired to make this a beautiful photograph.... :)
  7. Cher O

Zachary

Hi, Rocky. I too lost a cat last October. Her name was Sassy and she was my first female kitty. I loved her so much.... I am sorry for your loss. I will always miss Sassy. Here she is. She was soooooo cute!
  8. Cher O

If a Tree Falls......

Interesting and funny too! Thanks, guys.
  9. Cher O

a sapsucker

Thanks, Rocky. I check in pretty frequently but have had nothing to post.... no great photographs like yours yet. Maybe now that Spring is here....
  10. Cher O

a sapsucker

Stunning, Rocky!
  11. Cher O

Comment by 'Cher O' in media 'Fall at the Falls'

Outstanding....
  12. Cher O

Comment by 'Cher O' in media 'P1810159'

This is so very beautiful....
  13. Cher O

"free fly day"

Great shots, Rocky. These look like they were taken right up there with the planes. You WERE on the ground, weren't you? :) C.
  14. Cher O

red-tail BIF

Beautiful, Rocky. One of my favorite birds. Wonderful shot. You can see why they are called red-tails. :D C.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back