Recent content by Itsed65

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. I

Some Nor Cal Raptors

The air is so bad I have barely left the house for the last couple of weeks. I've stuck to stalking my hummingbird feeders, and wii do a separate post of them soon. Most of my best hawks and eagles are taken late fall and winter.
  2. I

Some Nor Cal Raptors

Hawk on Post 102 by lennycarl08, on Flickr Hawk Picnic by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  3. I

Some Nor Cal Raptors

The eagles in the middle are definitely sub-adults. Glad you enjoy the photos! I am moving to Vermont or Maine when I retire. Unlike a lot of retiring folks, I am chasing winter. I miss snow and I am tired of being hot and dry and subject to wild fires every summer and fall. Still, I know have...
  4. I

Some Nor Cal Raptors

Well my Osprey have all flown the coop, so to speak, for the season, so for now nothing to do but comb the archives of RAWs I haven't dealt with yet. It's actaully nice since in the meantime I have purchased Topaz De Noise which does wonders for older files especially. From the Lower Klamath...
  5. I

Some Nor Cal Raptors

And another from Lower Klamath NWR Hawk Portrait 24 by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  6. I

Some Nor Cal Raptors

More GHOs from Pt Reyes Mom and Young'un by lennycarl08, on Flickr Two Owls by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  7. I

Some Nor Cal Raptors

Won't be long before the Osprey head away for the summer, marking the end of decent raptor photography in my area for a few months. Crowded House by lennycarl08, on Flickr Slimy Treat by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  8. I

Some Nor Cal Raptors

Another juvenile, but this time a GHO. Mom was on the branch above but refused to look over my way. Shot at Point Reyes National Seashore Fuzzy Owl by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  9. I

Some Nor Cal Raptors

Hard to believe this was a little fuzz ball a few weeks ago. Juvenile taking flight Look Ma! I'm Flying by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  10. I

Some Nor Cal Raptors

Rough legged from this past winter at Lower Klamath Rough Legged Hawk on Sign by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  11. I

Some Nor Cal Raptors

Double Osprey Double Osprey by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  12. I

Some Nor Cal Raptors

Thanks Kindly Terry
  13. I

Some Nor Cal Raptors

Eagle in Flight 86 by lennycarl08, on Flickr Harrier in Flight 114 by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  14. I

Some Nor Cal Raptors

Back-lighted Osprey by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  15. I

Some Nor Cal Raptors

Back to the Perch by lennycarl08, on Flickr
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back