Recent content by Judy N

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. Judy N

Titus Canyon

This is my dad's favorite part of the Park.
  2. Judy N

It has been awhile.

It has been about a year since I have visited the forum. I have still been taking photos some but had a life altering event that took the wind out of my sails and the skip in my step. I am figuring out who I am and what I want to do with the rest of my life. Photography was on the back burner...
  3. Judy N

Purchasing Photo Mats and Accessories Locally

There is an awesome store in Portland called Documounts. I have bought a ton of stuff from them. Their service is great. I order online since I live on the west side of the state. The quality is superior and the product is usually delivered before the date they say they are going to get them...
  4. Judy N

It's Tulip Time at the Wooden Shoe Farms

My fave is the first and last one. Nice series.
  5. Judy N

Comment by 'Judy N' in media 'Boat-Billed Heron'

Very cool collection.
  6. Judy N

So. Oregon is Spring Flinging!! CC's OK

I wish the daffodils were a little sharper somewhere, such as the yellow part. Just my opinion.
  7. Judy N

Unexpected Surprise

I am guessing the hazy look is from the glass in the door.
  8. Judy N

Unexpected Surprise

Very cool. Nice of her to stop by for the shoot.
  9. Judy N

Comment by 'Judy N' in media 'Marvelous Spatuletail'

Very cool bird. Thanks for including the story as well. It sounds like a wonderful, rare opportunity for you.
  10. IMG_9951-edit-1

IMG_9951-edit-1

11. Loading_Grain

Loading_Grain

12. Judy N

A calm but busy Friday for many in Seattle...

Just curious. I have a 4 point star filter that I haven't played with yet.
  13. Judy N

A calm but busy Friday for many in Seattle...

Very nice photo. Did you use a star filter for the street lights?
  14. Judy N

Comment by 'Judy N' in media 'Downtown Boise'

Very cool. Thanks for the response.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back