Recent content by landscapes&birds

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. landscapes&birds

elusive pygmy owl

If it makes you feel any better, I went out Saturday looking for it and found it at the original spot reported (not last year's site). The blackberry bushes were so thick I couldn't get sharp photos, so these never got posted on my flickr or facebook. He stayed pretty well hidden for the several...
  2. landscapes&birds

Hawk and Owl fly in Formation

Great job catching that action! I really like behavioral shots with multiple species.
  3. landscapes&birds

all-you-can-eat crab feed

Very nice catch Rocky! How much longer will they stick around?
  4. landscapes&birds

My Best of 2015

Great series, Max! love the frigatebirds at sunrise photo.
  5. landscapes&birds

Edmonds Eagles 2015-2016

I really like the shot of the bald eagle with Mt. Baker. Nice job, Bill!
  6. landscapes&birds

a bufflehead

The bufflehead's plumage really shines in the right light. Nice photos, Rocky!
  7. landscapes&birds

Barrow's at Everett

Nice to know they're in Edmonds this time of year. Thanks Bill! Welcome Pat! Hope this posting issue gets resolved soon!
  8. landscapes&birds

Barrow's at Everett

Nice find! I have yet to see those this year.
  9. landscapes&birds

Owl Season 2015

Thanks Terry! Looks like you got some more great SEOs in flight, Rocky!
  10. landscapes&birds

meadowlark

Nice catch, sure looks like a meadowlark to me!
  11. landscapes&birds

The Dark Minion of the Overlord

I agree with Rocky, very well done!
  12. landscapes&birds

Owl Season 2015

Thanks Rocky! Looks like you got some great flight shots as well!
  13. landscapes&birds

Owl Season 2015

I went up to Stanwood today and found a few short-eared owls. They mostly stayed on the far side of the fields, but came closer in a few times for some good photos.
  14. landscapes&birds

Cedar Waxwings

Looks like you had some great light, Joe. I saw some in Seattle last week. Now if only there were enough berries so they would stay!
  15. landscapes&birds

Hooded Mergansers

Thank you Deka, I'm glad you enjoy my blog.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com