Recent content by mrglrbear

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. Multnomah Falls & Fast Spring Waters

Multnomah Falls & Fast Spring Waters

Taken on 4/18/2011. Spring rains and lots of snow melt made for huge amounts of water flowing over Multnomah and other falls.
  2. Early Morning View of Willamette Falls

Early Morning View of Willamette Falls

3. Mt. Moran From Oxbow Bend

Mt. Moran From Oxbow Bend

Mt. Moran, of the Grand Teton Range, reflects in the still waters of the Snake River at Oxbow Bend on a crisp fall morning.
  4. Mormon Settler's Barn

Mormon Settler's Barn

Built in the mid to late 1800's, this barn is still standing after all these years of Wyoming winters. It is located on a road called "Mormon Row" in the heart of Jackson Hole, Grand Teton National Park.
  5. Red Fox Up Close and Personal

Red Fox Up Close and Personal

I got several great shots of this fox in Yellowstone last year. She evidently was trying to decoy myself and others there the location of her den, as she kept running back and forth around us. She probably had little kits in the den.
  6. The Bridge To Nowhere

The Bridge To Nowhere

Astoria Bridge on a foggy morning
  7. M

Comment by 'mrglrbear' in media 'Old Gallery'

That's Classic!! Where exactly was this located? I would love to take my own photo of it.
  8. Raging Waves at Sunset

Raging Waves at Sunset

9. Taking A Break From Today's Problems

Taking A Break From Today's Problems

10. Blue Heron Flying Low.....

Blue Heron Flying Low.....

11. Rocky Mountain Bighorn Ram

Rocky Mountain Bighorn Ram

I had to hike for this photo. He was on the move uphill, but laid down to hide and rest, or I would have never caught up with him.
  12. Mama Grizzly Has Me In Her Sights

Mama Grizzly Has Me In Her Sights

Mother Grizzly bear with 3 cubs right behind her.
  13. Honey Bees At Work

Honey Bees At Work

14. Haystack Rock on a Blustery Winter Day

Haystack Rock on a Blustery Winter Day

Ominous Skies and Angry Seas Make Haystack Rock Very Conspicuous on a Cold Winter Day.
  15. Cold Winter Day on The Oregon Coast

Cold Winter Day on The Oregon Coast

Late Afternoon Sunlight Peeks Through Dreary Skies To Provide An Awesome View Of The Oregon Coast.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com