Recent content by RCT99353

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. Ohanapecosh Campground

Ohanapecosh Campground

It's easy to love Mt. Rainer--I've found the best way that I can capture some of its grandeur is through panoramic photography--for me, it better expresses the vastness and the scale of the mountain and its trees. I titled this image "My Fortress of Solitude"--perhaps swiping...
  2. Ohanapecosh River Time Lapse Panoramas

Ohanapecosh River Time Lapse Panoramas

These two panoramic photos are time-lapse photos of the Ohanapecosh River taken from the Ohanapecosh Campground at Mt. Rainer (C Loop).
  3. Ohanapecosh River Time Lapse Panoramas

Ohanapecosh River Time Lapse Panoramas

These two panoramic photos are time-lapse photos of the Ohanapecosh River taken from the Ohanapecosh Campground at Mt. Rainer (C Loop).
  4. Mt Rainer & Reflection Lake

Mt Rainer & Reflection Lake

These are all stitched panoramic photos, made in August and September of 2008. Stitching done with PTGUI software. Camera was hand-held (hadn't sprung for a pano-head yet)
  5. Mt Rainer & Reflection Lake

These are all stitched panoramic photos, made in August and September of 2008. Stitching done with PTGUI software. Camera was hand-held (hadn't sprung for a pano-head yet)
  6. Mt Rainer & Reflection Lake

7. Sunrise at Sunrise

Sunrise at Sunrise

Stitched Panorama of Mt. Rainer taken from Sunrise (east side of mountain). 24 photos, taken on Friday, 18 September 2009 at about 6:30 AM. Canon D60, lens at 20mm, portrait orientation. Resolution reduced to 2880x640 (from native 16200x3600). Stitched using PTGUI software.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back