Recent content by Snuffy2

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. Snuffy2

Detroit Skyline

Wildlife What kind of bird?
  2. Snuffy2

Detroit Skyline

Anyone noticed that in Canada, the Canadian flag and United States Flag fly as equal.
  3. Snuffy2

Detroit Skyline

4. Snuffy2

Detroit Skyline

A friends of ours, the son.
  5. Snuffy2

Detroit Skyline

Windsor Ontario Canada Waterfront Hotel in Windsor
  6. Snuffy2

Detroit Skyline

Wedding in Windsor Ontario Canada A few colors
  7. Snuffy2

Detroit Skyline

GM Head Quarters
  8. Snuffy2

Ford F-250

Bill and Rocky, around here its great, but if I was living around Portland or Seattle a crew cab would not be an option, I will find out next time I come to Portland.. and I respect all your opinions, for it or not. Rocky, I really do try to watch other drivers and help them get around, and with...
  9. Snuffy2

Ford F-250

Forgot one
  10. Snuffy2

Ford F-250

Bad lighting today and the 3rd photo, bugs!
  11. Snuffy2

Ford F-250

Been doing some homework on new vehicles the last few years and now own a new Ford F-250. I was deciding on Dodge Ram 2500, Chevrolet 2500, or the Ford F-250, This time Ford became my Dream Truck on Wed.
  12. Snuffy2

Comment by 'Snuffy2' in media 'BooBoo'

Janice, she was my little buddy, I was so heart broken when we had to have her put to sleep last summer, had a bad heart on meds but it caught up to her and couldn't lay still and sleep, just wheezed and coughed, vet said her heart was failing and only a matter of time, I couldn't see her in...
  13. Snuffy2

Wildlife of Edmonds, WA.

Bill, the Horned Grebe eating a shrimp, love that blue in the background, really stands out! Thanks for posting!
  14. Snuffy2

Sauk Valley winter

Love both Rocky!
  15. Snuffy2

Sauk Valley winter

Rocky, would you post the color version? just curious..thanks!
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back