Recent content by Terry O

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. Terry O

Birds of Edmonds, WA. 2020

I especially like that wren shot in the juniper.
  2. Terry O

So true!!
  3. Terry O

Great eye, Bill! Talk about camouflaged!
  4. Terry O

Beautiful lighting, Bill. You nailed it with the -2 exp comp!
  5. Terry O

Looks like happy campers to me.
  6. Terry O

Btw we had a visitation of a hawk yesterday, but too far to identify with the naked eye. No doubt it was eyeing our raptor buffet 😄.
  7. Terry O

Great shots Bill. The Red-tailed Hawk shots are particularly impressive. What lens were you using? The 600?
  8. Terry O

Birds in Nebraska and Iowa

I enjoy seeing the results of your “drives down rural roads”. :) Loons are among my favorite birds. Thanks for your efforts.
  9. Terry O

It’s so cool that you saved your ‘nature’ stumps! I’ll watch for your post.
  10. Terry O

Nice to see, Bill. Haven’t seen one here lately. Lots of flicker families, but no Downies or Hairies.
  11. Terry O

Edmonds Eagles 2018-2020

I agree. Nice shots. I like the action.
  12. Terry O

Great sequences, Bill!
  13. Terry O

Great to see all the hummer action. The Rufous in most recent shots above look like females, for sure.
  14. Terry O

Wow - great variety, Bill. Exciting pileated sequence! Nice to see the Rufous hummers too. I also think they are juvies. At least one looks like a male.
  15. Terry O

I especially like the last bushtit shadow shot! Great timing.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com