Hello Everyone

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Krutsie

My name is Joel Krutsinger aka Krutsie. I'm a wildlife photographer from North Iowa. "Photography by Krutsie" I love taking photos of our local Eagles. We have 12 active Eagles nests in North Iowa. Its awesome. I would love to share my photos.

Hi Krutsie,

It's great to meet you! I'm so glad you have 12 active eagle nests in North Iowa. That's amazing!

I would love to see your photos. Would you be willing to share some of them with me? I'm sure the rest of the community would love to see them too.

Thanks for sharing your passion with us, Joel. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back