Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. DiamondCactus

Just another day at the office

Driving around the sun was coming through the clouds and with the colors I could not pass it up. this is why I never go anywhere with out my camera.
  2. DiamondCactus

Landed my first Magazine cover

I work on the docks here in Seattle, at terminal 18 and 30 I take a lot of photos for my company because I love to take pictures, but I actually got on the cover of the "Pacific Maritime Magazine" they were doing an article on Seattle's 100 year anniversary for being the gate way to China and...
  3. DiamondCactus

Playing with long exposure at Night

I have really been into night photography and long exposures lately so here are some of my attempts. I will that any advice you have. some from Sat night 03/26/11 1 2 3 some from Gig Harbor 03/23/11 5 6
  4. DiamondCactus

My less than Super moon

I missed the good time to get a decent shot of the moon so I got what I could at 11:30
  5. DiamondCactus

Hello for Tacoma WA

hello all I am just an other photographer from the city that smells of pulp. I have been into photography for about 3 years now. I live in the Tacoma area, and when I am not at home playing with my wife and daughter, or working on my VW bug, I am taking pictures of them and any thing else I can...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back