Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. ted262

Pamela Moore concert in Fife

Don't know if anyone remembers Pamela Moore. She's from the area and was popular for a bit in the 80's and has been well known for working with local band Queensryche a few times. Anyways, she played a showcase gig for her new album the other week and I got some shots.
  2. ted262

Crypticon

Definitely more than a few that were willing to pose!
  3. ted262

Crypticon

Crypticon (annual horror convention) was this weekend. I went Friday and got some shots
  4. ted262

Wildlife of Edmonds, WA.

Now that's just silly. I'm in my forties and have all of the Beatles' album and hundreds of vinyl albums to boot.
  5. ted262

Just got back from Victoria, BC

Thanks. I took some others, although most don't really fit in this category. There's this one though
  6. ted262

Just got back from Victoria, BC

Nice place. Some cool stuff to shoot, and I had a new toy to play with (D600).
  7. ted262

FS: Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X 116 Pro DX Nikon

Damn, and I just bought the 12-24.
  8. ted262

Meteor Showers

Thanks guys. I'll do some checking on the map and see what seems the most feasible. Now if only the weather will cooperate!
  9. ted262

Meteor Showers

Anyone have good spots in the Seattle area (say within a 30-45 min drive) to watch and shoot from? The Lyrids are next weekend and I'm hoping for clear weather.
  10. ted262

Eagles in Western Washington?

Well, from what the guide said, the counts are really down this year, and we're near the end of the season, but we saw somewhere between 60 and 70 in the 8-10 miles of the trip. Saw a couple from the shore - one near the fish hatchery and some near the bridge in Rockport on Saturday. Saturday...
  11. ted262

Snowy and wet up here so far. Saw one eagle roosting and two flying over the river, too far away to get anything good though. Fingers crossed for the river trip tomorrow!
  12. ted262

Yeah, I've got the glass, just not the practice! Taking the monopod and tripod, although I doubt either will do much good in the boat. I imagine I'm going to have a lot of blurry stuff until I get some settings figured out... This stuff's a lot different from taking photos of guys on a firing...
  13. ted262

Well, picking up the 80-400 for the D90 and the 300/f2.8 with TC1.4 for the D7000 at Glazers before I head up, so I'm hoping for good shots. Anyone have any tips or suggestions?
  14. ted262

Leaving tomorrow for a weekend trip to Concrete. Doing the river tour Sunday morning... Wish me luck!
  15. Cities on Flame

Cities on Flame

Buck Dharma of Blue Oyster Cult taking a solo during "Cities On Flame"
  16. Training

Training

Drown proofing!
  17. Color Guard

Color Guard

Battalion Color Guard at a ceremony
  18. Eric

Eric

Eric Bloom of Blue Oyster Cult
  19. Honolulu By Night

Honolulu By Night

View from Magic Island towards Waikiki
  20. Pass In Review

Pass In Review

25th Infantry Division Band at a ceremony
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back