Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. TurtleTwist

TurtleTwist's Favorites of 2013

My favorites are organized in categories, with some in multiple categories. Auto, B&W, Phone Shot - I love autos, but most photos at shows have cluttered backgrounds, people, and reflections of people. I saw this Avanti near my work, and the phone was the camera with me. Turtle...
  2. TurtleTwist

Turtle photographer (new member)

Hello, I've been lurking and enjoying your photos for some time. I used an SLR back in the film days for the usual travel photos - "I was here and you weren't!" I became more serious about photography when I switched to digital to document my interests in gardening, turtles, and...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com