Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. Twick

Holbrook AZ

I had to make the permanent move to Central Arizona, leaving the wonderful Northwest. So all of you up north keep on posting your great pictures of the mountains, water and forrest. I'll share what I can from down south. The bride and I went to New Mexico to visit our daughter and her family. We...
  2. Twick

2012 Memories Part II

After sending some time in Arizona I was ready for a hike in the cool air of the mountains. Then it was time for another trip south where I spied this young fella entertaining the tourist with his "sticks" in Tombstone. I wish I had caught him in color. We then headed down to...
  3. Twick

2012 Memories

Had the truck in the shop and was walking the waterfront of Tacoma and found the light interesting on this sculpture. Just puttin around one morning out on HWY 7 and liked the fog in the valleys. I never did make it to Eatonville for breakfeast. A sunset from the bluffs at...
  4. Twick

Stop at Black River

While driving through the Littlerock area I crossed a bridge that offered up this view of the Black River.
  5. Twick

Lazy Afternoon

On the way to work and caught this paddler taking a break on the Foss waterway in Tacoma.
  6. Twick

Beach Get Away

We had a chance to get away for a few days in August, after a hectic first part of the month. We decided to head North up the coast. Due to a late start (guess who) we made our first real stop at Second Beach, Kopachuck. As we entered the forested path leading to the beach I was struck by these...
  7. Twick

Clouds

After one of the thunderstorms rolled through our area, out came the camera. First a few shots from the driveway. Then I shot a few more on the way into work.
  8. Twick

Help with ID Mystery Bird

The neighbor and I have been seeing this bird around the yards for about a week. Is it a Robin with different markings or something else?
  9. Twick

Washington Orcas by Wylund

This wall mural was dedicated about twenty years ago, and is beginning to fade. Looks as though some restoration work is needed, but I wouldn't count on the City of Tacoma to get it done. The mural is located in a parking lot on 9th and A, across from the Russell building.
  10. Twick

The Mad Hatter and Friends

I saw a wall of a building with these painted on it as I was going to work. It adjoined a parking lot that was empty so I turned around and went back for some shots.
  11. Twick

Lakewood Fire

I was in the area of the lakewood fire and went by to see if I could get a few shots without getting in the way. As far as I know there were no injuries. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
  12. Twick

Twick- Twelve for 2009

Sometimes some of the best shots are not my favorites. The shot may be at a time when I least expected to get something that evoked an emotion or memory every time I looked at them.. 11. Where's the Ball - A couple of "athletic jailers" playing in the Pitching for a Cure Tournament at...
  13. Twick

Walk Up Burgers

From the past a few burger places that you can still walk up to and order at a window. Each has a character of its own unlike the chains. When I get crazy enough I'll hit all three in one day for a cheeseburger and fries, sit out side and enjoy.
  14. Twick

Greetings from Roy WA

My wife and I reside in the small town of Roy. The kids are all grown and gone. Several years ago I decided I needed a new hobby that would go along with golf. What better than photography. Capture the scenery on and around a course. That has expanded to carrying the camera just about...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com