Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. Snuffy2

Detroit Skyline

GM Head Quarters
  2. Snuffy2

Ford F-250

Been doing some homework on new vehicles the last few years and now own a new Ford F-250. I was deciding on Dodge Ram 2500, Chevrolet 2500, or the Ford F-250, This time Ford became my Dream Truck on Wed.
  3. Snuffy2

Tri Cities Wa.

Off to Tri Cities to see what I can find to shoot at, I had a new 16G memory card, about the 2nd time I used it, camera said it might be corrupt, reformat it, still the same thing, guess what? it got filed in trash, have 2 more 16's, the bad one was Sony, if that made a difference, I might...
  4. Snuffy2

Oak Harbor

Of you that have ever shot photos on Whidbey, where are the good places to shoot, lookin' for some ideas, We will be there Jan 26th to 29th. last time I shot up there come home looked the photos over and wondered why I took those, pretty much looked like candids without much pre thought. Thanks...
  5. Snuffy2

Joey and BooBoo

(1) Joey-Dachshund (2) (3) (4) BooBoo-Miniature Doberman Nikon 50MM F1.8G Program mode 800 ISO, F5, 1/60 sec. C&C please.
  6. Snuffy2

Planet

I been watching this planet for a few nights in Vancouver Wa. Not sure what one it is. its been coming up from the SE and about a 30* line, about 11 PM its about due south and 30 to 35* elevation, anyone know what one this is?
  7. Snuffy2

Seagulls by the Boardwalk

Took this first week of March in Oak Harbor, Wa. would anyone have done anything different?
  8. Snuffy2

Logan Valley Photos

I took out all the boring photo's, and then some.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back