Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. Digital Latte

Newport Oregon - YAQUINA

Took this shot mid day at the "YAQUINA HEAD OUTSTANDING NATURAL AREA" in Newport, Oregon stacked a ND filter and circular polarizer
  2. Digital Latte

Wayne L. Morse Courthouse - Eugene

Here is an image from a personal project Tracy is working on......
  3. Digital Latte

Kirsten **Pictures**

Kids are so much fun to shoot !!! Here are a few from an impromptu shoot we did in our tiny living room.... goes to show...anything is possible with a little imagination ;) Enjoy
  4. Digital Latte

Abandoned Building shoot

Here are a few keepers from the shoot we did at the abandoned building, a HUGE thanks to Hoedadkid for all his help and ideas at the shoot!! Much thanks friend More images will be posted on our upcoming blog entry.......soon :) 1 2 3 4 5 6
  5. Digital Latte

H2 Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *Pictures*

Had fun shooting some drips and drops yesterday, thought we would share :)
  6. Digital Latte

Found our next photo session location !!! Can't wait

We stumbled upon this location and will be shooting a portrait session here REALLY soon, We can't wait !!!!!!!!!! Whatcha Think
  7. Digital Latte

Cherry Blossoms in Eugene

Some recent photos :)
  8. Digital Latte

If You Like Dogs, This Photoshoot Is For You

found on one of my favorite sites, fstoppers http://fstoppers.com/if-you-like-dogs-this-photoshoot-is-for-you/ Gallery of shots http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/02/16/sports/20110216-westminster-dog-show-parade.html#/0_14
  9. Digital Latte

A Church - HDR

Looked like an interesting subject to practice some more HDR
  10. Digital Latte

The Car Shoot

Had a great time shooting a Chrysler 300 today.... huge Duck fan, can you tell? :-) (was only going for the rolling shot today) Which image do you like best? least? 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Thanks for look'n
  11. Digital Latte

Tractor HDR

still trying to learn this HDR stuff, each keeper gets better IMO, thoughts?
  12. Digital Latte

Salem, Oregon HDR

trying some more HDR stuff...... Which one do you like best? #1 #2 #3
  13. Digital Latte

Digital Latte's 2010 favorite

Here is our 2010 favorite portraits, some are clients, others are creative works for ourself. Thanks for looking and have a great 2011 everyone
  14. Digital Latte

Downtown Springfield

Went for a walk in downtown Springfield, Here is what we came home with
  15. Digital Latte

Warning: I am not a bird shooter at all

But after driving around looking for inspiration this COLD COLD afternoon, I saw a large amount of Geese (and other) and had to play Here are the images I walked away with
  16. Digital Latte

A few from today

Out messing around, here are a couple from today... Thoughts always welcome
  17. Digital Latte

Today's stab at HDR

Okay, last HDR post for a bit. I want to incorporate off camera lighting and HDR for my next setup... once I get that figure out I will post some of those. Here is another "Old Car" HDR from today
  18. Digital Latte

Another high dynamic image

trying not to cook these to much in post, and yes I need to clean my sensor
  19. Digital Latte

Trying to learn some HDR

I love the idea, but never have tried it very seriously....... Here is a truck we shot today
  20. Digital Latte

A Video for NinaS

Saw this, thought of NinaS, had to post it n0mUqtXnNSQ
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back