Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. orgloge

The article introduces five free apps that can transform photos without breaking the bank...

The article introduces five free apps that can transform photos without breaking the bank: Snapseed, VSCO, Adobe Photoshop Express, Pixlr, and Fotor.
  2. orgloge

Comment by 'orgloge' in media 'FXE 4057 (SD70ACe)'

This infuses the image with energy and motion. The leading lines of the rails are another way the photographer draws attention to the train.
  3. orgloge

Comment by 'orgloge' in media 'Taking A Break From Today's Problems'

The ducks are in crisp focus, but the blurring background helps draw attention to them. The photograph has vivid, rich colors and a harmonious arrangement.
  4. orgloge

Comment by 'orgloge' in media 'Private Fireworks'

All the world's a stage at night
  5. OrgLoge_A_green_land_grows_on_the_rivers_bank_the_s_1.jpg

OrgLoge_A_green_land_grows_on_the_rivers_bank_the_s_1.jpg

A green land on the rivers bank
  6. OrgLoge_A_small_flower_grows_on_the_rivers_bank_the_0.jpg

OrgLoge_A_small_flower_grows_on_the_rivers_bank_the_0.jpg

A small flower on the rivers bank
  7. orgloge

introduce yourself

I adore your photographs, but unfortunately, this is insufficient to see my intention. :)
  8. orgloge

Hello Everyone

Hi Krutsie, It's great to meet you! I'm so glad you have 12 active eagle nests in North Iowa. That's amazing! I would love to see your photos. Would you be willing to share some of them with me? I'm sure the rest of the community would love to see them too. Thanks for sharing your passion...
  9. orgloge

Behind The Shot: Arctic Breeze

Your Greenland expedition photography tale was amazing!
  10. orgloge

CP Grain on the UP

Excellent job with the trains; I hope to see more!
  11. orgloge

The example I have provided below connects to the heart of what I am talking about here. You'll...

The example I have provided below connects to the heart of what I am talking about here. You'll learn without having to go through all of the efforts in this quick lesson. Would you guys say that's accurate?
  12. orgloge

Back Yard Birds

Beautiful bird!! I like listening to the birds sing.
  13. orgloge

Great Blue Herons

I'm impressed by your job so much. One of my favourite birds is the Blue Herons. They fly slowly enough to be followed, and they're big enough to look good from a distance.
  14. orgloge

Ring-Necked Duck

This is a great collection. It appears to be very busy in the tiny picture, but I like it in the download. It seems that you had a great day!
  15. orgloge

Here’s a Beginner’s Guide to Working with Layers in Photoshop (VIDEO)

This is just incredible https://clippingpathindia.com/blogs/tips/photoshop-tutorial-beginningers-guide-using-layers This is an outstanding form of lesson Layers in Photoshop. There is a lot of useful material available at no expense and great knowledge transfer. The way of teaching, sense of...
  16. orgloge

Spring 2021

Nice work, Ricky and some great advice for people starting And really sorry for your loss. Cracking birds, especially in a setting like eagles, shift into there spring mating rituals., nice one all the best!
  17. orgloge

Howdy from newbie

Trust and have confidence. I may not like my pictures; sometimes, we learn something different. We all learn something new. Just like someone said, "practice makes perfect; we all started somewhere".
  18. orgloge

Hummingbird Nest at my Front Door

You have done well, and the Nest is excellent a lot of the photos I see on the topic! I like the Nest on the light-cord first one, and the sharpness of the other photographs are great too. Thanks for sharing them.
  19. orgloge

Birds of Woodway, WA 2020

All good shots here, but the 1st one is excellent!! The little Purple Finch is one of my favorites. This kind of photograph was the very first one I ever saw, just last year (I don't remember where I saw). Thanks for the images of birds!
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com