Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. Judy N

It has been awhile.

It has been about a year since I have visited the forum. I have still been taking photos some but had a life altering event that took the wind out of my sails and the skip in my step. I am figuring out who I am and what I want to do with the rest of my life. Photography was on the back burner...
  2. Judy N

Middle Fork Salmon River

The wildlife along the river that was seen on my trip August 15-21st.
  3. Judy N

Another trip to Shoshone Falls

Better weather this time which brought people out in record numbers. Use ND 1.2 with f-16 and f-22 with a tripod for most of them although had to use it as a monopod in a couple of spots due to people. One from Twin Falls looking downriver on the Snake. C&C's always welcome.
  4. Judy N

Shoshone Falls, ID

Almost too much water for photography. Hope to get back there in 2 weeks. Water coming out of the sky this day as well.
  5. Judy N

The River is Raising

Some photos of the Snake River near Ontario, Or. Normally a very slow meandering river in this part, now has a current. I will take some in August from the same spot and post to show the difference.
  6. Judy N

Backyard Deer

Finally Figured out how to convert RAW to Jpeg. I already had the program. Amazing what happens when you look at the software that comes with the camera. Now I can have some new fun with this winter's photos. This doe was about 50 feet from my bedroom window in Jan.
  7. Judy N

Malheur County Oregon's Golden Hour

Malheur Butte Sunset 1/80, f11, canon 75-300 5.6 at 75mm hood of the car Farm Equipment storage and the glow. 1/8, f11, canon 75-300 5.6 at 75mm window sill of car Antelope and Irrigation Tubing 1/50, f11, cannon at 300mm, hood of car What's you doing? 1/20, f11, canon at 300mm, window...
  8. Judy N

Winter prank

Someone's idea of fun. I played with it a little with saturation and hue.
  9. Judy N

Ontario Antelope Herd

This is only a small group of the larger herd that has moved outside of Ontario for the winter. Causing quite a stir here.
  10. Judy N

Neighborly visit

These two visitors showed up today in my backyard. Totally undisturbed by me taking their photo.
  11. Judy N

Judy's 2010 Favorites

Didn't get out as much as I wanted after September due to health challenges. My Avatar says it all. I hope to change that really soon.
  12. Judy N

Cat photo

This is my cat in a rare moment of posing. Nothing like your photos, Nina or Janice.
  13. Judy N

Hell's Canyon

Took a fall trip down Hell's Canyon. Nice weather with the exception of windy nights. Could post in Idaho also since along this stretch of river it is the border of the states.
  14. Judy N

Just got back

I just got back from a week long trip with lots of photo opps. Haven't even got them off my camera yet. So to let you know I am still an active member here are some from before the trip at a local bird hang out. Soon to come Bodie, Ancient Bristlecones, Mono Lake, and others. Judy
  15. Judy N

Macro Photography

I have been researching a Macro lens for my Canon EOS digital 50D and was wondering if any one has an opinion on what they like or don't like about macro lenses. I haven't really decided on any yet. Just in the early stages of finding one. Thanks.:)
  16. Judy N

Hello from Eastern Oregon

and no that is not the Bend area as some people in Western Oregon have thought. I have never participated in a forum before but liked what I saw here so here I am. I entered and won my first photo contest in grade school. I have been playing with cameras ever since but just recently got into...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back