Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. timmo

More Kayaking

Waaaay back in March I posted a few pictures of kayaking with my old point and shoot, before I even had a proper camera. Now I have a nicer camera and for Christmas I got a nice dry bag to carry it inside my kayak. Here are a few of the results. Feel free to critique please! Wind River, WA...
  2. timmo

Northern California

I was near San Francisco for work and had a few spare moments to enjoy the area. Any comments are welcome, and thanks for looking! Golden Gate Bridge: Footsteps going nowhere:
  3. timmo

The Dreaming Hill

Thinking very much of this thread when I visited Seattle over the weekend, I made this picture at Gas Works Park. Of course you can't really tell it is at Gas Works perhaps, but well, everyone has shot the structures (hey, even my girlfriend has a picture of the park in some guidebook) and...
  4. timmo

Hello, I'm blah blah...

Hi, My name is Tim, I'm from Portland. Last year I started borrowing my girlfriend's camera and I'm finding it very enjoyable. I really like this website and I'm looking forward to learning more from everyone here and working on my pictures. Thanks. -- After previewing I see these pictures...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com