Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. SlickPixPhotography

Artist Point and Star Photography

Went up to Artist Point to capture the night sky and the scenery over the weekend. Enjoy! Mt. Shuksan at sunrise on Picture Lake Mt. Shuksan The Milky Way The Milky Way and Mt. Baker Stars and Trees
  2. SlickPixPhotography

Trip up to Artist Point WA

Here are a few photos I took when I went up to Artist Point overnight to capture the scenery and Northern Lights. Enjoy! Mt. Shuksan at sunset Mt. Baker at night Mt. Shuksan and the moon The Northern Lights seen from Artist Point WA Tabletop Mountain at sunrise
  3. SlickPixPhotography

Bald Eagle up close

Hello everyone, I was out at Anchor Park along Alki in West Seattle yesterday morning and came across this big bald eagle perched on a wood post by the water around 10:30 am and I got within 10 feet from the eagle and shot these spectacular photographs. Being 10 feet away from a bald eagle is...
  4. SlickPixPhotography

A calm but busy Friday for many in Seattle...

This photograph was taken Looking South towards West Marginal Way SW from the Lower Spokane St Bridge in West Seattle on Fri. Feb 3, 2012
  5. SlickPixPhotography

A black cormorant enjoys the nice evening.

A black cormorant enjoys the nice evening with the backdrop of glowing Seattle on Friday, January 27, 2012 — at Anchor Park in West Seattle.
  6. SlickPixPhotography

Seattle

This photo was taken at 6:30am this morning on Beacon Hill. Its a different perspective of the city. Enjoy!
  7. SlickPixPhotography

Wedding Photo help!!!

Hello I am shooting a wedding in two months and want to get a sense of what kind of photos to take. Are there any good helpful websites that I can check out for wedding poses that have photos on them. I want an outline that I can print out that has photos of poses from a wedding to get a visual...
  8. SlickPixPhotography

High School Football Photography

Hello, I was wondering what the best setting is for shooting High School football at night. I use a Canon 7D with a 70-200mm f 2.8 Canon EOS L Lens. Any comments will be helpful that would be great. Thanks
  9. SlickPixPhotography

9/11 Ten Year Memorial on Alki

I was out the door early, around 6:00 am this morning along Alki in West Seattle to check out the scenery and to see if anyone has done and memorial things for the ten year anniversary of 9/11. I came across The Statue of Liberty Plaza and it was decorated with an American flag and it was a...
  10. SlickPixPhotography

Posting Images???

Hello, I am a member of PNWPhotos and I was wondering how is it that some people can post more than 5 images to the forum and I can only post 5 images total unless I create another message. Please help me out. Thanks
  11. SlickPixPhotography

Purchasing a new Canon Lens??? Help???

Hello Everyone, I am thinking about purchasing a new lens for my Canon 7D. I have three lenses in mind and not sure which is the best lens to go with. I am a professional photographer and I am also a photojournalist for a small local paper. The three lenses I am interested in are: Canon EF...
  12. SlickPixPhotography

Washington State Ferry HDR

I shot this photo with my cell phone and made in into an HDR image. Let me know what you think.
  13. SlickPixPhotography

Morning Dew Close-up

Hello everyone, I was up early this morning and captured the morning sun shining through some dew droplets. Hope you enjoy!
  14. SlickPixPhotography

Seattle from a different perspective

These photographs were taken from two different spots and at different times in the day. Let me know what you think. Thanks!
  15. SlickPixPhotography

Memorial Day

Went out to a Memorial Day service and captured some images. Let me know what you think.
  16. SlickPixPhotography

Bremerton Fountain Park

My friend Nathan showed me this awesome park in Bremerton and the photos turned out awesome. Enjoy!
  17. SlickPixPhotography

Alki Sunrise

Was out this morning and took some Beautiful and amazing photos. Hope you enjoy!
  18. SlickPixPhotography

Space Needle Photos being used for PSA in Japan

On April 4, 2011, The Space Needle turned Red and White to encourage support for the people of Japan after the devastating earthquake and tsunami. It turns out that a company in Japan wants to use my photograph's for their PSA (Public Service Announcement)... Please see email and photos below...
  19. SlickPixPhotography

Swimming at the Needle

Some awesome photos of the Rain and the Space Needle. Feel free to comment and critique.
  20. SlickPixPhotography

Sunset behind the Olympics

Was out along Alki this evening and took some beautiful sunset photos and wanted to know what you thought. Enjoy!
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com