1st Post (and last post), just saying whats up

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

N

nirvanadude28

Hello everybody, this is my 1st comment on this forum. Just saying whats up. Can someone answer a question I have, when you fill out your profile, it has an option for your internet site and something by the name of your signature. Are they both the same. I don't have a site but were I work has one. So I put it in both areas. Is that correct? I'm employed at the largest extended automobile warranty enterprise in the US. So if anybody here needs coverage message me. My better half and I have Five children and we adore to do family things. At any rate, my wife is an affiliate on this forum so I joined also. She revealed this is among the best sites and has fascinating topics and chat.

it has an option for your internet site and something by the name of your signature. Are they both the same.

Well, in your case they were, both links to a spam website. Don't worry though, I've deleted them for you.

She revealed this is among the best sites and has fascinating topics and chat.

This site has a chatroom? Wow, I never knew that! Funny, you think I'd have noticed that...

I'm employed at the largest extended automobile warranty enterprise in the US. So if anybody here needs coverage message me.

Uh, I don't think that will be happening. BTW - This will also be your last comment... We don't take kindly to spammers.

Last edited:
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back