2012 Memories

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Twick

Had the truck in the shop and was walking the waterfront of Tacoma and found the light interesting on this sculpture.

2012-1.jpg

Just puttin around one morning out on HWY 7 and liked the fog in the valleys. I never did make it to Eatonville for breakfeast.

2012-2.jpg

A sunset from the bluffs at Westport.
2012-3.jpg

I turned around and there was "A Bad Moon Rising" over Westport.

2012-4.jpg

Relaxing after a long day in the Arizona yard.

2012-5.jpg

Christine

Is the art from Chihuly glass art? very interesting and colorful... The Mountain a beautiful....
did you fall down and go boom boom with the arm... ??

Twick

Yes, Chihuly art it is. Located on the pedestrian bridge over the RR tracks. The Mountain, one of the best views on HWY 7. And the arm (arms if you saw both) are the result of cutting trees and schrubs then haulin by the arm load to be stacked.

arlinescott

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, you can take a camera and you can shoot in the public areas inside and out and even in the gift shop if you like, but you cannot shoot inside the main gallery.

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
Just puttin around one morning out on HWY 7 and liked the fog in the valleys. I never did make it to Eatonville for breakfeast.

That's a nice view, where were you on Highway 7?

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
I havent ever been to his Art Museum in Tacoma... wondering if you can take a camera in there?

Just a bit of clarification. There's a "museum district" in Tacoma now.

Tacoma Art Museum, Washington State History Musuem, Museum of Glass (all within easy walking distance of one another) and the LeMay Auto Museum by the Tacoma Dome (about a mile away)

The Chihuly Glass sculptures are on the bridge to the Museum of Glass, which is near, but different than, the Art Museum.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com