2019 Great Outdoors Photo Contest Second Place: River Bend

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

2nd-place-Douglas-Croft-River-Bend-credit.jpg

Photo By Douglas Croft

Second place in the 2019 Great Outdoors Photo Contest goes to Douglas Croft for the image, “River Bend.”

“I’ve been to Yosemite Valley so many times and I’ve never seen it as beautiful as it was on this day,” recalls Croft. “An overnight storm had left a couple of inches of new snow and it was bitter cold, so snow and frost clung to the trees throughout the day. This scene, with the icy Merced quietly meandering beneath the granite cliffs, stopped me in my tracks.”

Nikon D7000, AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR. Exposure: 1/200 sec., ƒ/8, ISO 200.

The post 2019 Great Outdoors Photo Contest Second Place: River Bend appeared first on Outdoor Photographer.

Continue reading...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back