...and yet another newbie...

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

gtyyup

And one that jumps in with both feet and screws up the first post :eek:

I'm Karen and live in rural Harney County, SE Oregon. I enjoy taking photos of our life here; buckaroos, wildlife, horses, dogs and ranching. My camera isn't fancy...I do the best I can...and it's always a learning experience.

Nice to meet you all~

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
Gtyyup, welcome to the forum!

Please don't feel bad about not having your photos work, it can be tricky to learn how this works. We don't get annoyed when that happens, we appreciate the fact that folks give it a try!

Janice has posted instructions for you (And anyone else on Flickr) so you should be able to get it to work now. Thanks for signing up, hope you enjoy it here.

arlinescott

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can't wait to see some of your shots. I love photos about real everyday life... Welcome to the forum.

gtyyup

Thank you Bob and Arline...hope to learn as I enjoy seeing the great NW through some great photographers!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com