Another high dynamic image

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Digital Latte

Rob and Tracy
trying not to cook these to much in post, and yes I need to clean my sensor

4f2d8fc8.jpg

I like this a lot. It does seem the HDR does bring out the particles. I think you nailed the hdr. I can see texture in the snow but none of those pesky glowing outlines that I sometimes see between darks and lights.

Very nice, it doesn't shoot HDR at all, and in fact if you hadn't said something, I might not have noticed at first. Well done...

It this one done in Photomatix? Custom settings or one of the defaults?

As for the sensor dust, HDR seems like a wonderful way to find even the tiniest dust particles on your lens. In the quest to bring out every tiny detail, dust comes through loud and proud. :( In fact, this image looks good compared to some of mine. I have some I did on the Oregon Coast, where the salt water seems to make new spots every day, and they look like I was shooting through the windshield of an off road truck!

Thanks. I love the way the dof brings your eye into the bottom all the way through to the top. I couldn't tell if it was a lake or a slow moving river due to that.

Very nice, it doesn't shoot HDR at all, and in fact if you hadn't said something, I might not have noticed at first. Well done...

It this one done in Photomatix? Custom settings or one of the defaults?

As for the sensor dust, HDR seems like a wonderful way to find even the tiniest dust particles on your lens. In the quest to bring out every tiny detail, dust comes through loud and proud. :( In fact, this image looks good compared to some of mine. I have some I did on the Oregon Coast, where the salt water seems to make new spots every day, and they look like I was shooting through the windshield of an off road truck!

Both photomatix and Photoshop. Thanks for the compliments

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back