Another newbie here

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

pitrow

Howdy all,

My name's Mike and I've been dabbling in photography since oh... high school over half my life ago. I keep fooling myself into thinking that I'm going to have more time to spend pursuing it, but life keeps getting in the way.

Anyway, currently living in Newberg, OR. Looking forward to sharing some tips, locations, photos, etc. with you all.

I don't have too much online to show yet but I hope to get more as I go. So far it's just pics from a cruise I took 2 years ago (and am still working on editing the pics lol!) and a few from a trip to Newport a while ago.

Take a look if you'd like
http://vang.smugmug.com/

Welcome from another Mike

Glad you found us. Being from Newberg, do you know of any great wine country photo locations? I'm thinking of some nice scenic vistas when the grape vines are showing fall color.

I wish I did Mike. I've only lived here since February (Beaverton/Tigard and Cornelius area before that) and most of my summer was taken up with things other than photography (like planning my wedding). I've driven past a couple that look interesting but haven't had time to really get out and look much. I need to plan some time for a scouting expo soon though.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back