Audi R8

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
spotted this little beauty on the street in the small seaside town of Bandon, Oregon last week... i guess even folks who drive $120,000, 200-mph. all-wheel-drive sport coupes like plain ol' fish an' chips once in a while. :rolleyes: kinda neat though, you can see the engine under the rear window of these things.

IMG_1016sm.jpg

The R8s are pretty sweet little cars. Audi bought Lamborghini a few years back so under that skin is the platform for the Lamborghini Gallardo. They sound great too.

Dang gardener! I told him only to take the car out and get it washed and to fill up the tank. I hadn't seen him since! :)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back