Awwww... (warning! graphic cuteness!)

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
spotted this little fox kit on the way back down from Paradise on Mt. Rainier this evening. once again, i'd left my 400mm at home, thinking i'd not need it for landscapes, so these were shot with the 5D and 24-135 @ 135mm, f/8 @ various shutter speeds, ISO 800... these are cropped slightly, but only for composition, as i was able to get within 20 feet of the little guy, and he seemed totally unconcerned...

IMG_7509sm.jpg

IMG_7519sm.jpg

IMG_7526sm.jpg

Great shots! My wife and I are heading up there next month to do some shooting. Maybe I'll get lucky and catch some wildlife like this as well.

I'd say graphic coolness. :) Love the last one with the light and color in the eyes like that. Great rim lighting too.

Dangit Rocky! You've already had 2 out of the last 3 photos of the day...

That's the only reason this isn't our FB photo of the day today.

That last one is wonderful, great light and as you said, graphic cuteness... :)

I have to share with you, that I am envious of your critter shots. These are no exception.

So tell us... who taught the pup to pose so nicely? Hmmm? You aren't doing fox training on the side are you? :D

Excellent, Rocky.

Mike

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back