Backyard Hummers

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Yes, I have a couple of feeders up all year as the Anna's are year round redisdents here.

I keep my feeders up year round, but the only time of heavy activity is in the winter. I bring the feeders inside at night if aI feel the temp will drop low enough to freeze the solution. The hummers nearly mug me at the back door the following morning when I go to hang the feeders back up.

There is very little evidence of activity at the feeders once the flowers bloom even though I see and hear them in the area.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back