Best of 2013

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JDueckPhoto

Excellent photos Max and good luck with continued sales. You continually find great ways to compose your photos of animals which adds to the artistic look of the images. I also like your framing of animals like the shots like the owl flying from the nest.

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd love to see everyone's favorite images from the past year. If you've published a "Best of" collection, please share the link or a photo or two here.
(Apologies if this thread has been started elsewhere.)

I just uploaded my fifteen favorite images and moments here.

Max

Great photos, Max. I am more into documenting wildlife behavior than creating the perfect animal shot, so I love your series on the fox and badger interaction at Yellowstone.

You probably don't remember, but I ran into you and your friend that February day at Boundary Bay and Reifel when you took the photos of the long-eared owls. There were four of us lugging some long lenses: Terry, his wife, my son Daren, and I.

Last edited:

JaniceL

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know which is my favorite shot, but the running ground squirrel just made me smile.
They are all wonderful.

These are all awesome! I'm a little biased though as owls are my favorite subject to photograph. The Great Grey owl in flight takes the cake.

Great series, Max. Keep up the good work!

Chad

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com