Birds of Edmonds, WA. 2020

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
A brown creeper was creeping (what else) up the side of the Douglas's fir closest to the back deck.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

The creepers was practically invisible against the bark of the Dug fir.

IMG_0003.jpg

Last edited:

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
My birding continues to be limited to the back deck. Thursday (10-8-2020) my son put nuts out on the railing so I could take photos from the dining room through the sliding glass door.

Unfortunately the nuts eventually attract eastern gray squirrels as well as birds.

01.jpg

Steller's jays are not intimidated by the squirrels.

02.jpg

Three or four of the Blues Brothers dropped by for a snack.

03.jpg

04.jpg

I am not the only one who likes watching wildlife on the back deck.

05.jpg

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
The flock of bushtits continue to remain in the neighborhood. Shots from Saturday (10-24-2020).

IMG_0001.JPG

My son keeps the suet feeders full in the hope we can bribe them into sticking around for the winter.

IMG_0001_1.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
Scriber took advantage of Wednesday's (10-28-2020) sunshine.

01.JPG

So did the resident hummer.

02.JPG

The best I could do to photograph the hummer at a feeder on my back deck.

03.JPG

04.JPG

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com