Canon R5

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Any one considering the R5 as there next camera ? So far all the stills reviews for true birding photography. This camera even bests the 1DXIII. I am currently using a 5DIV and only rate the AF as fair for bird photography . The R5 has over 1500 AF points and animal AF which seems to work brilliantly and can use high ISO with very little noise. I will have to wait for Canon refurb to stock the R5 before I can afford one. my self. Always used canon refurbs and always been happy. R.J

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com