cape disappointment light house

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Christine

I got this printed out and framed it.....

light-house-window_zps8761efc3.jpg

Last edited:
I only did an 8 x10.. i took my memory card over to Walgreens to have it printed. i wasnt sure how well it was gonna turn out.. but i was pleased... i also printed out this picture too.. only thing i dont like is the white downspout.. i tryed to make it brown in the editing but my hand isnt steady enough

be03684b-2a9a-4827-b227-fb788e20f1cf_zps2607ac17.png

Did the 8x10 size leave out portions of the image? Costco offers a 12x18 print for, I think a little cheaper than the price of an 8x10, over at Walgreens. It's a bit bigger and the dimensions are different, I would think a 12x18 print would preserve most if not all the area on this beautiful photo. With a 12x 18 You would have to find more space on the wall and the frame would cost a little more.

I wonder how a little sepia would work with the second photo?

Last edited:
no i dont think it left out any of the image... i might go up to Costco and print a bigger one out just for fun and put it on foam board with no frames... i will see what i can do with Septa on the 2nd image...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back