Edmonds Eagles 2018-2020

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Tom StJohn

20200607-7R305993 (Large).JPG

Just saw the one today.

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
Junior is growing up quickly. Have you checked the nest on the grounds of the old Boeing estate? It is visible across Woodway Park Rd. from the parking lot of the new park.

Tom StJohn

No, I have not. I should say, not yet. There were two eaglets visible today. One posed for a photo. Much action with the crows.

20200608-7R306321.JPG

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just watched a very good program on eagles on PBS/Nova titled Eagle Power. It is very informative and much of the footage is quite dramatic.

Tom StJohn

A little sibling squabble - incoming bird wants the perch occupied by the one on the right. Bird to the right was ejected, flew around to land to the left of the other bird and was ejected again. Later, they shared a branch together....

20200729-7R302820 (Large).JPG

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good shots. I wish I could get up there and photograph them. I am in all three high risk groups for the Corona virus, so my bird photography is lmited to my back deck.

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nothing like a little sibling rivalry to liven up the photo op. Fortunately this did not happen before they fledged, as eaglets have been known to commit fratricide.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com