Expanding our focus

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to try and get some more activity here in the forum. People are looking for something to to do, Facebook has become toxic, and the forum is a great place to talk photography with your friends in a low drama location.

We tend to specialize in birds, since that's what our core membership enjoys. Nothing wrong with that, I enjoy bird photography myself.

However, I encourage you to share some of your other work too. Surely some of you do Portraits, and we're lacking in that area. Show us what you've got, tell us about your work. We've all got a little more spare time, pull up a virtual chair and join the conversations!

I have not joined Face Book for the very reason you said: from what friends have told me, it can be a very toxic environment. I hope folks that are more interested in photography than insulting each other will start posting their photos on this site, which is very member friendly.

Bill, we have on advantage here. The rules prohibit religion and politics. Now, granted some of the current events are affecting photographers, and I'm willing to accept discussion of things like what does COVID-19 mean to you, as a photographer.

But, I won't tolerate bashing politicians (even ones I don't like, which is most of them), and debating why so and so is a lot better than the guy from the other party.

Now that we're on the new server, I encourage everyone to invite your friends to come and check it out. I think they'll enjoy it!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back