Ford F-250

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Snuffy2

Been doing some homework on new vehicles the last few years and now own a new Ford F-250.
I was deciding on Dodge Ram 2500, Chevrolet 2500, or the Ford F-250, This time Ford became my Dream Truck on Wed.

Attachments

• Ford2.jpg
    Ford2.jpg
    358.4 KB · Views: 467
  • Ford3.jpg
    Ford3.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 481
  • Ford4.jpg
    Ford4.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 483
  • Ford1.jpg
    Ford1.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 481
  • Ford6.jpg
    Ford6.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 486

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice photos. I would like to give my '94 F-150 Club Cab to my daughter and get something smaller and more fun, like a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. A big pickup will do fine in John Day, but parking spots are getting smaller and smaller in major metropolitan areas.

Last edited:

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
not only parking, but in traffic, those oversize brutes are a pain to navigate around. and i don't know how many times i've seen 'em sticking out 6 feet farther from a parking space than anything around 'em. absolutely no reason for a pickup to be that damned big. my dad had a 3/4 ton Ford that'd haul just as much, but at least i could see over the hood if i was stopped next to it at a traffic light!!

Snuffy2

Bill and Rocky, around here its great, but if I was living around Portland or Seattle a crew cab would not be an option, I will find out next time I come to Portland.. and I respect all your opinions, for it or not. Rocky, I really do try to watch other drivers and help them get around, and with my old suburban and new truck I find parking with 2 spots, end to end, like when I park my RV.

ejones

As far as the photo's go those are some nice detail shots. However, the first one of the rim/wheel has some issues. First there's that Sasquatch looking thing crouched down reflected in the left side. The the person reflected smack in the middle with the "tochus" stuck up in the air. Plus the "Ford" needs to be level. Otherwise the reflection of the background in the wheel is great. :)

Nice shots! I like the first one with the reflection, good portrait shot. My favorite one is the interior shot.

Next time photograph a Chevy.

Chad

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com