From Longview

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

n3eg

I'm Earl, and I'm as much of a collector as a photographer. I shoot almost all micro four thirds, but I have a Kodak collection and recently added a four thirds DSLR and a Kodak DCS Pro SLR 14nx to my working vintage camera collection. Yes, I also have Pentax film cameras in the collection. I'm into it for fun, not for contests and money. I see this forum is mostly quiet except for birds.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com