Funtographer here!

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Chari

Morning! I posted on FB but am a little confused as to how or if these two link together. So figured I'd say hi again. HI!:)

JDueckPhoto

Hi and welcome. Even if you "liked" the FB page you still want to join in here. Looking forward to seeing your photos and hearing your input.

Christena

Hi Chari...YAY!!! You found it. Great meeting you at Lithia...you got some great shots :) Let me know if ever want to get together for some photo taking!

Chari

Yay yay yay I found it and don't know what to do with it.....::D
I read instructions somewhere about the uploads but I read like Evelyn Wood cept never remember what I read ....lol
Thanks for telling me about it.
I am always up for photo taking :)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com