Greetings from Creswell, Oregon

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

oremike

Hi everybody,
I am Michael Mackie, I like to call myself an Environmental Photographer. I'm not sure what exactly that means but it sounds cool. Basically I like to ride my motorcycle and take photos with my Sony A-300 of neat stuff I find on my travels. Here is a link to five of last weekends photos:

http://www.pbase.com/oremackies/inbox

Let me know what you think of them, if you'd like.

M.

Snuffy2

I really like that first one Mike! Soft blue, but I am a fan of blue anyway.. Welcome to the forum! Anything you would ever want to find out? This is the place, I'v learned so much in here its stagering, but have a long way to go.

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
Hello and welcome to the forum! You've got a couple nice shots there. I'm not familiar with Steen's Pillar, but it makes a great image.

Hope you'll enjoy the site, and when you get a chance, post some of your work here too!

Leia

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome, Michael. Looking forward to seeing more of your work here.

oremike

Welcome Michael. Love the pics.
What kind of Motorcycle do you have?

Thanks Sassy, I have a Suzuki DL-1000 V-Strom but am thinking of trading it in on a XR 650 L Honda to travel even more of the roads less traveled.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com