Greetings from just South of Seattle!

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

KAtkins

Glad to be here, hope to share and soak in knowledge and make some new friends!

I'm a photographer/retoucher/digital illustrator..... :p

I was a full-time image editor (retoucher) for a wedding photographer in Seattle and I've just had my hours reduced :( So I'm re-submerging myself into the photography world to make some new connections, learn some new techniques and perhaps get some freelance work in the process. ;)

I'm a natural-light, custom portrait photographer with a degree in commercial photography. But I love to photograph all sorts of things :)

I'm also a digital illustrator (not technically a graphic designer) with an extensive background in Photoshop (both with retouching and digital painting/illustration).

I'm happy to share knowledge, answer questions and help where I can.

I look forward to connecting with the rest of you lovely artists and hope that I can bring something to the table, as well!

xoxo,
Kim

hi Kim, and welcome aboard! this is a great bunch of folks, everyone's friendly and helpful. hop right in!

Welcome Kim.
It looks like you have a pretty good idea of what to do on a computer. Hopefully you can share some photos and other tips with us.

Thank you for the warm welcome!
I do love Seattle, haven't been a fan of it staying below 60 degrees for most of this year (so far!). But I grew up here... and I love it :)

Yes - I do a lot of digital, computer-related-type-stuff :) I will certainly share some images and info!

My website is currently undergoing a major overhaul as I WAS using Wix and decided I hate their website designing interface and I've never been happy with anything I've created with their software. So I'm switching to a straight up WordPress site as I've had nothing but LUCK with those :)

If you're interested in my GEEKIER-Fantasy-art-side you can check out my digital art work -Creatively Kim THAT website is also a current work in progress as I still have a lot of images I need to upload :)

I look forward to seeing what you guys are into!

Thanks again!!

xoxo,
Kim

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back