Hello fello PNW'ers...

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

T3_BladeRR

just joined, saying hello. I can't believe I'm just finding this forum, oh well, better late than never. Gonna go look around now, take care.

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, and welcome aboard! As others have said, it's never too late.

In fact, you've probably picked an excellent time to join. Things usually pick up here in the fall, as summer ends, school starts up, the weather gets cooler, and people have a bit more time indoors on the computer.

Heck, even the joker than runs this place (me) wasn't around much in August, he was too busy shooting! So were a lot of the other folks who frequent the forum. But pretty soon more of us will be here and active.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com