Hello from Edmonds, WA.

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
I forgot that I joined in 2009, as I never posted anything or even lurked. I got a new password today and will explore the site further.

I shoot primarily birds, sunsets, and trains; all of which can be found along Puget Sound about five minutes from my home in Edmonds, Washington. I'll find the appropriate forums to start posting up some of my photos.

Last edited:
Hello, and welcome aboard! You'll find quite a few photographers around here that enjoy those subjects, especially trains. The site was started by a group of railfan photographers who also photograph other subjects. It's essentially a more general photography site created by a bunch of guys from RailroadForums.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back