Hello from Shoreline, WA!

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Debbie Lynne here,

I am passionate about photography and attempt to shoot daily. Reality is that life often demands my attention elsewhere but - my camera is out, ready and waiting!

My first camera purchase was in 2009. Canon Rebel XSI, now shooting with a Canon7d. Most of my images are nature related, floral or birds.

Looking forward to learning and sharing within this community!

Warmly,
Debbie Lynne

Welcome from a relative newby.
Enjoy this forum as I have in just a short time! Good people and super photographers gather here. ;)

Go Seahawks!!

Welcome to the forum. The 7D is an excellent camera for shooting nature. Check the Wildlife forum for bird photos that several of us have taken in Edmonds, which is just up the Sound from you.

Hello, and welcome to the forum. We have a lot of scenic and wildlife shooters here, so you should find plenty to talk about. Welcome, looking forward to seeing your work.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back