Hi everyone

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Christine

My name is Christine and i am glad i found a local NW forum to be apart of.. thanks to Arline whom I met and chatted with today at Walmart about camera's and photography.

I own a Cannon T3i and a Cannon SX50HD...

I hope to be able to participate in some meetups too...

Welcome to the forum Christine. Glad to have someone else from "here in the middle". Can't wait to see some of your photos.

Welcome to PNWphotos, photocopy!

Nice macro. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your pictures taken with the SX50. I haven't seen very many photos in the reviews.

I mostly shoot with my SX40 and will probably be getting the SX50 soon.

Chad

Last edited:
Welcome..........

Arline, now what have the police told you would happen if you were caught hanging out at Walmart again?

Last edited:
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back