I shoot people; and I use a Canon so I don't miss

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Civilian

Greetings and salutations to all the photographers of the Pacific Northwest (and beyond). I've been poking around here for some time, but just realized I never created an account.

My name is Josh and CivilianPhoto is my site. I consider myself to be a Professional-Amateur Photographer; and my main subjects are industrial, social, and landscapes.

I am also an Officer with the International Fire Photographers Association; which specializes in photographic services for fire departments (such as fire ground photography, training exercises, community/public relations, and investigation).

I'm just starting to get into portrait/studio photography and have hopes of breaking into the Urban Decay movement.

Looking forward to chatting with you; and I'll see you around the forums.

Civilian :cool:

arlinescott

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

(My IFPA membership is pending at this time...)

Tony S

Welcome to the group Josh.

As a 30+ year career firefighter I look forward to seeing some of your fire pictures.

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
hi, Josh, welcome to the forum! i'm pretty much just a landscape and nature guy, but look forward to seeing some of your work!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com